Expert to support our growing customer base on the Azure Public Cloud. This position will play a key role in Service and Solution Design and Architecture for cloud migrations to Azure.
- Own the Azure cloud customer engagements including architectural design sessions and specific implementation projects
- Ensure solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability
- Be the voice of the customer, share insights and best practices, and connect with engineering teams to remove key blockers
- Responsible for migrating solutions to the Azure cloud platform- Provides design, implementation, testing, maintenance, delivery and support for the full life cycle of activities related to systems and subscriptions in Azure Cloud environment.
- Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision makers to drive long-term cloud adoption
- Understand the customer’s application portfolio, priorities and success measures to migrate infrastructure, and applications using the principles of DevOps and automation
- Apply technical knowledge and customer criteria to create a cloud modernization roadmap
- Collaborate with cloud architects to develop complex end-to-end enterprise solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform
- Mentor engineers working on projects
Skills & Expertise:
- 8 -12 Years’ experience
- Experience in Azure IaaS as code
- Experience in DevOps & Agile methodology (Scrum, SAFe, etc) with tools like JIRA, Rally
- Experience with Azure solution components
- Strong hands-on experience in infrastructure automation tools such as Terraform Packer & Ansible
- Experience with orchestration frameworks and Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) tools
- Python/Bash/PowerShell/Azure CLI
- Experience with security, networking, databases, and infrastructure as code
- Strong working knowledge of 12 Factor Apps
- Strong working knowledge of what is required to be cloud native
- Strong working knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience leading and engaging multiple teams to present and formulate a unified project vision.
- Exceptional communication skills and experience building and managing customer relationships
- Strong planning, coordination, estimation, and issue-resolution skills
Certification (if any will be a plus):
Azure Fundamentals: AZ-900
Azure Administrator: AZ-103
Azure Architects: AZ-303 & AZ-304
Why you will love this job:
- You will be working on market leading software for the telecommunications industry.
- You will be provided with a rare learning opportunity within an experienced team, to work on high-end technology.
- You will be working within an extremely diverse and multi-cultural environment, and a fast growing and dynamic organization.