Location – Remote until Covid-19
Position Type – Contract / PERM Hire.
We need someone with strong IGL development and engineering experience.
- Strong knowledge and 4+ years of hands on experience with RSA Aveksa I&AM solutions implementations:
- Strong IGL Developer and engineering experience.
- Custom User and Role Access reviews development and configuration
- Development and configuration of custom workflows, connectors and templates for RSA Aveksa
- Develop Complex Custom request and data management forms
- RSA Aveksa WebServices and Json calls
- Setting up and develop dashboards and reports in RSA Aveksa
- Setting collectors to collect data from a variety of provisioning systems like Oracle, SQL Server, Active Directory, LDAP etc. into RSA Aveksa using scheduled jobs
- Working with Access Fulfillment express (AFX) in RSA Aveksa for automating access fulfillment process, provisioning and de provisioning of user access to applications
- Strong knowledge and 7+ years of hands on experience:
- Oracle data model and tables design, complex queries development and tuning
- Oracle PL/SQL and SQL queries development, tuning and optimization experiences, OLTP transaction processing and experience with manipulating large date sets
- Develop triggers to log audit logs and data change history
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience with scripting and ETL data manipulation abilities in Pentaho Data Integration (PDI) is highly desired
- Participates in unit testing and team data quality efforts
- System Integration Testing including integration with upstream and downstream systems
- API and Integration development leveraging above technology
- Helps engineer team to write and document design specs and solutions according to defined processes, policies and standard with information security requirements
- Support in troubleshooting and resolving complex problems
- Work with internal and client-side resources to deploy and support Aveksa systems in high-availability environments