Work Hours: US Shift
- 4 -10 Years
- Responsible for handling IT requirements from US-based clients.
- To understand IT requirements of client’s IT resources, need and deliver qualified consultants.
- Sourcing and screening potential IT candidates from effective usage of internal systems / database, job portals, postings and networking within a time frame.
- Responsible for negotiation, paperwork validation, and closed candidates for assigned requisitions.
- Responsible for editing and formatting resumes matching the consistency and giving visual and technical perfection to them for presenting it to clients.
- Maintaining candidate/vendor relation on the progress of submittals made, interview coordination and taking care of the joining formalities.
- Explaining the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job and the role and negotiating.
- Strong sourcing skills (Boolean search strings and screening resumes).
- Experience working with direct clients, and with MSP or VMS clients.
- Experience in dealing W2/C2C with U.S. citizens, green card holders, H1B candidates.
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Reviews and classifies applications/resumes for qualifications of available openings.
- Responsible for full recruitment life cycle such as validating job orders, job specifications, sourcing, screening, interview coordination and follow-ups etc.
- Strong understanding of the immigration process and experience working with W2/1099/C2C/GC/EAD/US Citizens/TN Visa/H1B work authorization.
- Assist recruiter and teammates, as needed, to help find candidates when needed.
- Works with team members to identify contacts for sourcing of qualified candidates.
- Provides information on job opportunities to potential candidates and guidance to eventual applicants.
- Interview candidates to confirm work history, education, training, job skills, soft skills, and availability and salary requirements.
- Build the recruiting database by adding candidate details, as well as keep ATS updated daily.
- Develop recruitment strategy and comprehensive recruitment planning and effectively work with internal teams and hiring managers to assist with both external and internal hiring efforts.
- Follow up with candidates during the entire process, keep them warm and close the loop as appropriate.
- Utilize job boards, referrals, and other creative means like internet sites, social sites, personal networks to source candidates.
- Should be able to maintain a pipeline of suitable candidates for the anticipated project/positions.
- The candidate must be an individual contributing recruiter who will be responsible to hire IT professionals on various skills.
- At least 4 Yrs. of experience handling end-to-end IT recruitment.
- Ability to multi-task and work on at least 4 positions simultaneously per day.
- Candidates should be technically strong & possess knowledge of IT terminologies & current trends.
- LinkedIn, headhunting and personal network to reach out both passive and active jobseekers.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments, and work with little supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Person with an assertive & persuasive attitude.