About Misfa Muneer:
Misfah Muneer is an experienced implementation consultant with a demonstrated history of working in the Information Technology and Services industry. He is skilled in SQL, C++, HTML scripting, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), and Java. He has a strong Technology background with a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology from PSNA College of Engineering and Technology, Dindigul.
1. How do you prefer to start your day?
Organize the day with a proper plan and a set of tasks which we are targeted to work [on].
2. What do you enjoy most about working with CloudQ?
Collaboration, Culture, Support employees.
3. Would you mind giving a brief overview of your job here at CloudQ?
Started with the designation “Zoho Implementation Consultant” and led the Zoho team. Did the consultation work and Zoho products demo to various clients, and [I’m] working with real-time projects now.
4. How long have you been with the company?
I have worked for 11 months from 01-10-2020 to date (11 months completed).
5. What prompted you to apply to work with CloudQ?
I got a call from CloudQ regarding my current job.
6. What was your first job?
Software Developer at YAALI BIZAPPLN SOLUTIONS.
7. What’s your go-to productivity trick?
Completion of tasks within the time frame.
8. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
I would call myself an Early Bird and prefer to relax after work in the evening.
9. Who has influenced you most when it comes to how you approach your work?
My ex-boss inspired me a lot when it comes to my approach at work and work ethic.
10. What’s the worst job you’ve ever had, and what did you learn from it?
I have never had any bad experiences at my jobs to date.
11. What’s a mistake you made early on in your career, and what did you learn from it?
When I started my career as a fresher, I had limited knowledge about how the product worked. After that, I started learning all the products of Zoho and did the Associate level certification … which made me realize the need for basic and in-depth knowledge of any product or solution we plan to sell to the client.
12. What led you to this career?
My engineering graduation and passion to work towards the IT industry.
13. What energizes you at work?
Appreciation and client satisfaction after long hours of hard work and sweat is my energy booster at work.
14. What’s one thing that surprised you about working at CloudQ?
Work Culture at CloudQ has always surprised and inspired me to go to work every day. It is flexible, accommodating, and relaxing to work at CloudQ.
15. What’s a work-related accomplishment that you’re proud of?
At the time of launching my first product on Zoho marketplace (QCare) and guided my team members.
16. How do you prefer to end your day?
Completion of all the tasks targeted for the day.
17. What is a Zoho Implementation Consultant?
Consulting people [about] their requirements and suggesting the proper Zoho products to achieve their needs.
18. How do you become a Zoho Consultant?
By learning and exploring all the Zoho products with hands-on experience.
19. What Zoho Implementation steps do we take at CloudQ?
Consulting [the] correct people, [giving] a proper demo to the client, [ensuring] the client’s satisfaction
20. As an Implementation Consultant, why do you recommend Zoho to the clients?
It’s a cloud-based software and has all the products based on different domains. Easy to customize as per the requirements and drag and drop feature with low code platform.
21. What are the future benefits of investing in Zoho products?
Affordable pricing and flexible plans, regular feature enhancements, implementation of AI.
22. How do you approach a client requirement in CloudQ?
Connecting with the clients and getting the requirements, analyzing those requirements, checking the feasibility, and so on.
23. What type of Zoho projects have you implemented the most?
Zoho Creator and Zoho CRM.
24. What certifications do you have that prepared you for this position?
Zoho Creator Certified – Associate
25. Can you describe the greatest challenge you’ve faced in your job as a Zoho implementation consultant?
Lost few projects because of Zoho product restrictions or limitations.