Hello, and welcome to the blog! If it’s your first time here, take a minute to look around. We have great articles. Today, we’re talking about cloud consulting services, or cloud consultants, and we’ll go into what those terms mean before diving into anything else. You don’t need to stay up here any longer because the good stuff is below! So, grab a cup of coffee, and maybe a snack, and let’s get going!
What are Cloud Consulting Services?
In a nutshell, this term means a company or person who helps you define your cloud service needs. Some of these cloud consultants can also help you implement your cloud services, but this can also be a standalone service you get elsewhere from a cloud solution implementation company.
Basically, you seek a consult to identify what you need, and then you look for someone to implement those needs, put them into action, save you the time that was identified in the first step.
We realize that felt like the long way around a straight line to an answer, but it was important for you to understand the definitions before we got into the simplification.
How can cloud services help your business?
We won’t list them all, because there are simply too many, but here are the top five:
- Saves You Time – There are a lot of things built-in AI can do in the cloud that you don’t have access to otherwise. Menial tasks can be handled in seconds rather than hours, and the people who usually do those things can be assigned to something else that won’t make them want to stab their eyes out with their pens.
- Improves Accessibility – If there’s an important file, on your desktop, at the office, that you forgot to take to that pitch meeting because your kid was chewing your ankle as you were trying to get out the door… You get the point. Having things in the cloud means you can access them from anywhere, at any time, from any device connected to your cloud service.
- Saves You Money – See item one above in regard to AI. Plus, you can automate so many more tasks once your data is in the cloud, and automation allows you to instantly connect with customers, make sales, and perform follow ups.
- Ease of Sharing – You can share documents or other things securely, or you can choose to have them thrown out there for the world to see. We’re sure you’ll know which are which (right?), and that’s the beauty of the cloud. You have complete control.
- Tools Available – Most cloud servers will give you access to tools/apps you can’t get any other way. While there isn’t an app to make users more intelligent (yet!), there are tools/apps that help move data through tables, implement new rules, send automated emails, and so much more. Those tools are what your cloud consultation will outline for you, and you’ll get suggestions on how to utilize those apps for the most efficient outcome.
A cloud consulting company knows the tools/apps that are available on the platforms their consultants work with, so they’re the best people to suggest to you exactly what you need to meet whatever future goals you’ve set for your business.
Many companies out there offer cloud consulting services, but not all of them implement the solutions recommended. This is one reason CloudQ stands out. Not only do we offer cloud consulting services, we also have agreements with a number of companies that offer cloud solutions in order to allow us to implement our suggestions.
With a ton of certified professionals on staff, we have the skills and knowledge to take your company to the next level and get you working in the cloud. So many companies have taken the leap, and if your business doesn’t, you’re going to be left behind. That’s a lot of revenue on the table that your hands will never touch because of missed opportunities. Who wants to be that person?
If you’re interested in learning more about what the cloud can do for your business, reach out to us today, and try out our cloud consulting services. A consultation is always free, and we have an excellent customer rating on every platform we work with. We know you’ll love the service you get with CloudQ.
As a reminder, be sure and check out some of our other articles. We’ve written about everything from the Metaverse to HR concerns and mental health wellness. Thanks for joining us today, and we hope to hear from you soon!