- Google Analytics 360 Integration enables you to track and analyse journey activity through your Google Analytics account without assistance from technical support or services.
- You determine the URL tags and how data is collected and presented in the customizable Google Analytics reporting dashboard. Use Google’s native authentication to securely link your Marketing Cloud and Google Analytics 360 accounts.
Click here to know about other services and our capabilities
Key Benefits of the Google Analytics 360 Salesforce Marketing Cloud Integration
- Understand the performance of your email and mobile campaigns in the context of your users’ website behaviour.
- Unify users across systems and streamline campaign tagging between SFMC to suit your UTM tagging strategy.
- Activate across email and mobile campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud using your Google Analytics audiences.
- Google Analytics 360 suite has six products (four new, two re-branded) aimed at connecting a marketer’s daily work.
Google Analytics 360:
- Also known as Google Analytics Premium–the paid, enterprise-level tool for large companies.
Google Optimize 360:
- This product in the suite allows marketers to A/B test experiences without having to write any code. From here, marketers can pinpoint which site/ad variation is most successful for different audience segments.
Google Audience Centre 360:
- The data management platform that ties in with Google DoubleClick and AdWords (as well as other third-party providers and demand-side ad platforms) to help marketers connect with customers on different channels and devices.
Google Tag Manager 360:
- Tool to tag management of APIs and site code for streamlined workflows and more efficient decision-making.
Google Data Studio 360:
- Tool for quickly and easily sharing real-time marketing data visualizations across company departments.
Google Attribution 360:
- Cross-channel attribution tool that tracks all marketing spend information (online and offline) to determine overall marketing performance by channel.
- The intent of each of the products in the suite is to help enterprise marketers connect their data across platforms, including mobile, PPC, and offline marketing channels, to name a few.
More customer signals
- In addition to lead status and conversion data, now you can bring other useful information about your customers from Sales Cloud into Analytics 360—like the state where they are located or their industry type.
- And once that data is in Analytics 360, you can use it to create audiences, custom dimensions, or custom metrics.
- For instance, let’s say you’re a commercial insurance company, and your customers have shared their industry in a lead form on your website. Before, that information may have been difficult for Analytics 360 customers to easily access.
- Now, with this integration, Analytics 360 can pull in a customer industry field from Sales Cloud, and you can create a custom dimension using that information directly in Analytics 360.
- Then you can build a report in Analytics 360 that combines marketing acquisition metrics with this custom dimension. By doing so, you may find that certain marketing campaigns perform better with customers in service-focused industries vs. retail or manufacturing.
Deeper product data
- If your customers purchase products or services offline (on the phone, for example), your teams are likely documenting these transactions in Sales Cloud. With the Analytics 360 and Sales Cloud integration, this transaction information can be easily shared to Analytics 360 and used to better customize your marketing campaigns based on your customer.
- With Sales Cloud opportunity data available in Analytics 360, you can now create an audience of all customers who have ordered specific products or services from your company in the last three months, even when orders happened offline.
- And by sharing this audience to Google Ads or Display & Video 360, you can build a marketing campaign that reaches people with similar characteristics who may also be interested in purchasing from you.
- Build a custom audience in Analytics 360 that you can then share to Google Ads or Display & Video 360.