What is Salesforce?
Salesforce is a company that specializes in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) cloud computing as SaaS, which allows businesses to make greater use of cloud technology to solve common business challenges. Some of these challenges might include understanding more about customers, partners, or prospective clients.
Ease of Use
Salesforce wins, hands down, in the “easy to use” category. This is not one of those platforms where you spend more time trying to figure how to work it than you do actually using it. The simplicity of the software design affords efficiency and aptitude.
Click here to know about other services and our capabilities
Four functionalities that make Salesforce user friendly:
- Execution Time – Compared to other standard applications in the market today, Salesforce requires little time to implement. Salesforce did all the heavy lifting when it comes to taking something as complex as developing software, marrying it with data, and then giving it structure so we don’t have to. This cuts down implementation time.
- Customization – Whether adding fields, processes, workflows, or modules, Salesforce makes it easy to accomplish things with just a few clicks.
- Availability – Salesforce is a cloud computing tool, accessible wherever there’s internet access. Salesforce has a mobile-friendly app that helps you stay connected to your sales pipeline 24/7.
- Team collaboration – The Salesforce “Chatter” feature allows for teams to collaborate with one another, or the internal community, about important data, leads, or customers.
Examples of Salesforce Features:
- Creating New Records – Use the compact Create New picklist at the sidebar to create new records quickly.
- Revisiting recent items – The “Recent Items” feature displays up to ten records that you’ve clicked on previously. Use the list to quickly get back to records you’ve been working on, regardless if you’ve signed out and back in. Recent Items displays an icon and record name or number.
- Overhaul company messages – To keep users informed and apprised of important announcements, your administrator can add messages to the homepage. If you’re in sales management, for example, you might want to use the homepage to alert reps to end-of-quarter goals or bonus incentives.
- Emphasize vital custom links – If you have an intranet for a company, your company can add useful links to the sidebar of your home page so you can quickly access information outside of Salesforce without ever leaving Salesforce.
Contact Us For a Consultation
If you’re looking for a user-friendly CRM that can be quickly implemented for your company, contact us for a consultation to find out more about how CloudQ can help.