To provide a support solution and maintenance of the Sales Cloud implemented for a company who are pioneers in the Manufacturing Sector. The client needed a managed service solution offered by CloudQ which handled solid solutions for end user bugs, UI transition issues and other automation related blockers. The CloudQ Managed Services empowered them with around-the-clock monitoring, management and a resolution to the 20+ bugs.
- Managing data in Classic UI.
- Transition of attachments and files.
- 20+ Bugs that were showstoppers for their business processes.
- Decreased user adoption and disrupted flow.
- Unable to customize the standard features to meet their unique business needs.
- Dedicated Account Manager and 24/7 Support Team.
- Providing a holistic support based on SLA’s and faster resolution time.
- Complete transition from Classic UI to Lightning UI.
- Lightning Migration accomplished with best practices.
- Holistic solutions to 20+ bugs that solved all the critical bugs which were showstoppers.
- Enhanced UI solution and better UI experience provided for client to enhance user adoption.
- More time to focus on business operations and strategies.
- All end user’s support request quickly resolved, thereby speeding up the business processes.
- Managed IT services helped to minimize unexpected costs for the client.
- Helped the User to invoice directly to the use price books and quotes, removing the manual process of creating excel sheets while reviewing each line item.
- User adoption of the application increased by 95%.
US-based enterprise, having 25+ years of experience in the Manufacturing Machinery industry
TECHNOLOGY AND TOOLS
- Sales Cloud
- Salesforce1 Mobile App
- Lightning Platform
- API Integrations
- Managed Services