Our client was using ACT, eClinicalWorks to manage the patient demographics and patient scheduling. Clinicians have their patient geographic information in excel while commuting to the appointment. Schedulers were struggling with multiple application to maneuver the appointment which involves more human effort. Clinicians were having the control of two devices. One contains the list of patients with location information and one to plot the address into mapping services like Google Maps which led the clinicians to have bad experience.
- Managing data using multiple application like ACT, EHR System.
- Finding patient’s residential location using Maps.
- Using On-premise desk phone to make out bound and receive inbound calls.
- More manual work on updating some of the patient information.
- Managing large number of data in one place.
- Implemented Sales cloud to manipulate all data in one centralized place.
- Implemented Salesforce Maps (formerly MapAnything) for locating patient’s location or address.
- Implemented Tenfold for Click-to-dial feature and manage phone calls using Salesforce.
- Implemented Automation process on updating the patient’s appointment information’s and geographic information.
- Data migration to import data from other tools and Excel.
- Clinicians are using mobile app to get the directions of patient’s residential location.
- Schedulers are using click-to-dial for making outbound calls and receiving inbound call.
- Automatic Appointment Creation on the basis of the suggested visit date
- Map Anything is used in creating an appointment with multiple clinician’s calendar.
- Managing Open slots and capacity of the clinician based on the scheduled appointments on daily basis.
- Managing Patient history and appointment information of various types of patients.
- Managing Client information and generating monthly reports and dashboards
- US-based enterprise, having 12+ years of experience in the Healthcare industry
TECHNOLOGY AND TOOLS
- Sales Cloud
- Tenfold CTI
- Salesforce1 Mobile App
- Lightning Platform